Welcome to “Antara’s Creativity” section for more new ideas . So friends what you do with expired cosmetics products🤔. Throwing away our favorite shades of expensive lipstick is so heart breaking. Anyone knows how long it take to finish a lipstick??? I have never finished a lipstick in validity period & I keep on adding more to my collection. I guess most of us are doing the same thing. 😉😉
I always keep these products for my daughter Antara as she likes to use it as a make-up kit for her dolls. But we thought why can’t we use this lustrous , radiant shades to enhance paintings. Best thing is no need of brush, water, & pallets, you can use them directly . So we decided to give it try & with only expired make-up products, Antara made nice 3 canvas paintings . So sharing with you her little efforts.
- Wear gloves & apron as things get very messy while using lipstick, eyeliner & kajal (kohl)
- Use eyeliner last as its black particles fall on the canvas & very difficult to remove.
- Lipstick & gloss won’t dry easily so once painting done ,hang it or keep it separately. Don’t try to wrap or laminate it
- You can try it on glass , papers & plastic plates.
- Colored nail paints are best for drawing flowers
1st Painting – With shades of lipsticks, powder foundation, eyeliner & eye shadows. We stuck old jewellery to give more natural look.
2nd Painting — With powder foundation lipsticks , eyeliner & eye shadows
With lipsticks, nail paints & kajal( kohl slightly mixed with water)
So girls don’t throw your cosmetics now reuse it in creative way. Thanks for visiting & stay tuned for more new ideas.
©2017 Bhavana Colourfulcanvas, All Rights Reserved.