How are you doing ? August month was very happening to me, met new wonderful bloggers here & I got nominated 6 times for various awards. But just couldn’t find time to create a post and acknowledge them..!
I believe award posts are great opportunity for new bloggers , chance to express yourself better & knowing more about your fellow bloggers. Each & every award is unique & special to me. So today covering 3 award posts together.
First of all I thank Yuvi’s buzz for nominating me for Leibster Award. She writes deep poetry & fictions. Sketching & painting is her hobby. Music is her passion. She is beautiful soul with full of positivity. Always pleasure to read her post. Feel free to visit her wonderful blog to know more about her & her passion
Double Thanks to Pravarthika for nominating me for two awards The Active blogger Award & The Versatile blogger Award .
She is a wonderful person, very gentle & caring. Her blog is about deep poetry, heart touching “My dear darling” short series & lovely sketches. Her dream is to write Novel. Apart from writing she likes painting, reading & photography also. Do check out her blog for more interesting stuff.
What is Leibster Award?
Leibster in German means sweetest, kindest and lovely. It was created in 2011 and it is given by bloggers to other bloggers whom they seem fit.
How does it work?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers ( with under 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
My answers to the questions given to me by Yuvi’s buzz & facts about me for The Versatile Blogger Award
1. What is your hobby other than blogging?
Not specific hobby, I like to do many things, depends upon mood n timings😉 . Browsing net, listening to music, shopping & trying something new in kitchen/creativity .
2.Which place would you like to visit atleast once in your life and why?
Iceland for spectacular show of auroras & turquoise colored Peyto lake in Banff National park ,Canada.
3.What is your fantasy wish?
Having machine which makes me invisible & take me to various palaces at any time😂😂
4.Which novel or book do you like and what is the current one you are reading (if any)?
I haven’t read any book recently but liked “Lean in ” by Sheryl Sandberg.
5.Do you believe in ‘true love’?
Yes, very much. It’s true that true love exists❤
6.How important do you think encouragement is?
Encouragement is the first step toward success. Whether encouraging words come from inside or outside it always boost energy & confidence.
7.What is the best of your virtues?
I like simple,clean & neat things. Staying happy & enjoy each & every moment of life.
8.Name one food that you would never stop liking ever.
“Indian Chat” items, can eat any time of the day!
9.How do you manage your work/studies and writing time?
Whenever new things come into my mind, I save it as draft.
Since I have 3 kids including 2 year old twins, I work when they are asleep or sometimes I get up early morning.
I like what I do and so always find time for it.
10.How do you overcome writer’s block?
I write only when I get an idea. So rarely face “writer’s block”!
11.Which movie or tv show do you think is the best based on the story and why?
Prefer movies with good content. But liked historical drama series like “Reign” based on Mary, the Queen of Scots on Netflix.
Since last few years, me and my hubby have made a conscious decision to cut cable connection and hence we don’t watch any TV apart from the above. Liked to watch cricket match with family &friends.
This is liberating and has a huge positive impact on our life.
Here are 11 questions to my fellow bloggers whom I nominate.
- What is best thing you like about your city/town?
- Which two colour you select for your dream house & why?
- Which is the best recipes you have learnt from your mom/grandma?
- What would you prefer beautiful small town with all natural beauty but no internet OR high tech City with all luxuries?
- What would you do if you have given full day off from work/daily routine?
- If you have only one option to choose ,What would you choose in between blogging & vlogging ?
- What you like green mountains or blue sea?
- What is the best thing you like about blogging?
- Has blogging become addiction for you, how are going to control it?
- Do you like salads? What is your favourite kind of salad?
- What special efforts you do to save/protect Nature?
Now it’s the most difficult thing that I’ve got to do. The nominations. So here goes.
6 nominations for Leibster Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award features bloggers who love what they do and show their passion virtually. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or only now and then.
Rules for the nominations:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
7 facts about me-
Check out answers given to 11 questions
I wanted to nominate every one of you , as each blogger is special.
5 nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award
The Active Blogger Award
Rules for this award:
- Post it on your blog.
- Thank and link the one who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
I nominate these fellow bloggers for The Active Award.
Thank you for support & encouragement. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I’ d love to visit your page as well just feel free to share link on the comment section below.