I’m so happy that I have been nominated for “The Mystery Blogger award”. Heartfelt thanks to my dear friend “The wandering itinerant ” for nominating me to this award. She is an avid traveller, explorer & loves trekking too. I’m thrilled by her travel stories & adventure. Please do visit her blog for more interesting travel stories and tips.
The Mystery blog was created by Okoto Enigma. This award gives great amount of encouragement and motivation for me.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share and link to your best post.
3 Things about myself:
I like soft music, small small things that Nature has offered.
Family & friends are my lifeline.
I’m a foodie…I am big fan of healthy recipes at the same time liked to try out different cuisines.
My answers to The Wandering Itinerant-
Have you traveled abroad? Where and why this destination?
Went to Italy recently. This country is the right mix of culture,history, art and nature. In my experience, Italy is a few notches above Switzerland and France when it comes to a perfect vacation.
What is your daredevil move just to achieve the best travel/adventure pose?
Hold my twins – a boy and a girl in two hands and smile! 😂😂 Really with this two little monsters difficult to take perfect pic.
Jokes apart would like to take pic while paragliding through arms of Nature.
How would you spend 500 pesos on an adventure?
I’m not an adventourous person, but sometimes you need to be spontaneous to boost your inner strength. If I have 500pesos to spend I would go for safety kit,maps & little food😉
If you only need 5 things for a day-hike what would you bring?
I haven’t done it before but my 5 things would be Safety shoes, Compas/navigation, first aid kit, food & water .
Would you love to receive an atlas as a Christmas gift?
Yes , Sure would love to have atlas as Christmas gift.
I nominate the following:
Jina Jay ,crossfade
Questions for my nominees, you may or may not answer the following questions as it isn’t obligatory.
- According to you what color would represents your personality & why?
- What is the best thing you liked about yourself?
- How blogging has changed your life?
- When you are with friends what is that special food item/items you always crave for?
- What is your dream destination for travelling?
Thank you for support & encouragement. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I’ d love to visit your page as well just feel free to share link on the comment section below.